350g crayfish (de-shelled)
4 stalks of scallions (cut into 2-inch length, separate white & green portion)
5 slices ginger
1 tbsp sesame oil
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp oyster sauce
3 tbsp water
3/4 tsp garlic sea salt
2 tbsp oil
Corn flour solution
1. Marinate crayfish with sesame oil and soy sauce for at least 1/2 hr.
2. Heat up oil in wok and fry ginger till fragrant, then add the white part of the scallion and stir a few times.
3. Add crayfish and continue to stir fry till the meat starts to cook through, add water, oyster sauce and toss a couple of times.
4. Thicken sauce with corn flour solution to desired consistency.
5. Add salt and the green part of the scallion, stir quickly and remove from heat and serve hot with rice.
6. Bon appetit!