6 Fresh Whole Chicken Thighs
1 Flat tsp Spices Salt
2-3 drops Black Soya Sauce
1. Trim off excess fats from 6 fresh whole chicken thighs.
2. Drain dry using colander or wipe dry. Dry it for an hour in the fridge uncovered. This is the trick to obtain crispy skin.
3. Rub with 1 flat teaspoon of Spices Salt on the chicken thighs.
4. Add 2-3 drops of black soya sauce for colouring. Not too much, just enough to get the nice brown colour.
5. Return to the fridge and leave it uncovered for another hour.
6. Cover it and let it marinade for another 2 hours ( I cover up because i do not want the flesh to dry up too).
7. Preheat oven at 200 degrees.
8. Baked for 50 minutes or till golden brown.
Note: If using whole chicken, you can dry it uncovered longer in the fridge. Less worry of flesh drying out because the whole chicken is enveloped by its skin.