10 pcs chicken mid joint wings
1 can Campbell Cream of Chicken soup
1 can beer (I used Heinekin)
1 big can button mushrooms (whole)
1 tbsp garlic (minced)
1 bay leaf
4 mini potatoes
Salt & pepper (to taste)
1. Cut carrot and potato into chunks.
2. Combine and whisk the beer and cream of chicken, set aside.
3. Fry garlic till fragrant then add and stir fry carrot and potatoes for 1-2 minutes before adding in the chicken wings.
4. Add button mushrooms, bay leaf, beer & cream of chicken mixture into the pot and mix well.
5. Bring to a boil, lower the heat amd simmer for 30 minutes. Stir regularly to prevent food from sticking to the bottom of the pot.
6. Season with salt & pepper just before turning off the heat. Serve hot with (lotsa) rice.
7. Bon appetit!
1. I have excluded the can of mushroom water as the beer provides more than enough fluid for this dish. May add if desired.
2. If you want thicker stew, simmer for 45mins instead of 30mins (the potato in stew will act as thickener so no need to add corn flour slurry.
3. Can use any beer of your preference, different beer will yield slight different taste. Slight or no beer after taste.