500g self raising flour(sift with bicarbonate soda)
320g unsalted butter(soft but still slightly cold)
240g brown sugar
20g caster sugar
1/4 teaspoon chocolate emulco(from supermarket or baking shops)
200g chocolate chips(Hershey's)
5g Bicarbonate soda
Pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven at 160 degrees.Put unsalted butter, brown sugar, caster sugar and salt in mixing bowl and cream till blended.
2. Add in eggs, one at a time and mix till well blended(eggs are incorporated into mixture) then mix in chocolate emulco.
3. Pour in self raising flour(alr sifted with bicarbonate soda)mix till incorporated. Lastly mix in chocolate chips.
4. Use mini ice cream scoop to scoop balls onto baking tray. Or u can use rounded spoon like melon scoop.
5. Bake at 160 degrees for 15 mins. I'm using Rowenta bottom heat fan mode centre 2 racks. Cool on cooling rack before packing into plastic or airtight containers.