1 x salmon [400g] (washed, dried and cut into pcs or 1.5" cubes)
1 pkt x beansprouts
2 x purple onions (cut into pcs)
- 3 tbsp Soup restaurant bottled sambal belacan
- sugar to taste
- 2 tbsp water
- fish sauce (optional)
- pepper to taste
- oil for cooking
1. Heat wok, add oil. Add in the cut onions & cook to soften.
2. Put onions aside, add in salmon pcs. Pan fry until cooked (try not to stir too vigorously or the fish will flake). Get some browning on your salmon.
3. Add the beansprouts. Spoon in your sambal belacan sauce; followed by sugar. Add water.
4. Finish by adding pepper and fish sauce. By now, your onions would have softened
Serve! Happy eating!