2. mee sua
3. chicken fillet (optional)
4. chicken stock or chicken broth
5. Sweet potato or corn starch
1. In a pot bring water to boil n add chicken stock.
2. Mix starch with water n add to the pot. (You may add a bit of dark soy sauce to it at this point)
3. Put mee sua in n when its going to cook, add all the oyster n boil for a min or 2.
4. done! Add sesame oil n vinegar Garnish with chilli n coriander. Enjoy!
Post link: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=983553874994151&set=gm.746492298753182&type=1&theater