3 round tubes~ Egg Tofu ( cut off both end. Cut to 6 pieces)
3 medium shiitake mushrooms chopped
Around 150g minced pork ( season with 1 tbsp light soy sauce,1 tsp sugar, 1 tsp corn flour
1 tsp hua diao Chinese wine, some white pepper)
1 TBsp Light Soy Sauce
1 ½ TBsp Oyster Sauce
1 Tsp sugar
Some corn flour water for thickening.
1) Mash the unwanted end of egg tofu with minced pork, chopped mushrooms and mix well with seasoning
2) Place the tofu carefully on a plate.
3) Scoop a small dollop of minced pork and put on the tofu.
4) Send for steaming when the water is boiling. Cover with lid and switch to medium heat. Steam for around 15 mins.
5) While steaming, prepare the sauce.
6) Pour all the sauce ingredients in a sauce pan except corn flour water. Cook till boiling, check its taste, add water or soy sauce if necessary. Lower low heat and add corn flour water for thickening.
7) Carefully remove the water from the steamed tofu or move the tofu to another plate. Drizzle in with sauce.
Post link: https://m.facebook.com/groups/475176279218120?view=permalink&id=729679260434486&p=10&refid=18&ref=m_notif¬if_t=like