• 1 pkt mak nyonya rendang premix paste
• 1/3 pkt coconut milk
• 300g prawns (to your desire)
• 1 egg
• sugar and salt to taste
• a few pieces of cut banana leaves
PS: Premix paste can be a little spicy for some so please add sugar if you cannot take spicy food.
- mix all the wet ingredients together to form a paste (except the prawns). If the paste is too wet, do thicken with a little rice flour to a thick consistency.
- spread abt 2 tbspn paste on the banana leaf and top with a prawn and secure with tooth picks.
- Grill/ pan fry the otah on both sides to ensure even cook will do.
- I steam the rest of my otah bcuz i was too lazy to peng/turn the leaves.
Have fun and bon appetite!
Post link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/singaporehomecooks/permalink/738435829558829/