2 cups plain flour
1 cup URID DHALL flour (this flour can get from Indian spice shop)
1 tsp cumin powder
1 tsp coriander powder
1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
1 tsp salt
1 large onion (cut into small cubes)
1-1.5 cups of water
2-3 stalks curry leaves (slice thinly)
1. In a large bowl, mix all the above ingredients till it combines well. The batter shld be to thick or too runny.
(Batter shld be like how you make banana fritters)
2. Let it rest for 3-5 hrs
3. Heat the frying pan with oil enough for deep frying.
4. Take the batter, put it onto your palm(slightly oil your palm) take the prawn & press it onto the batter & make a hole in the middle before sliding it into the hot oil.
5. Fry the Masalodeh till golden brown.
6. Drain the oil & serve with green chillies.
**Pls note that if you have no confidence using the palm method,what you can do take parchment paper or the rice wrapping paper cut into square,slightly
Post link: https://m.facebook.com/groups/475176279218120?view=permalink&id=723127314423014&p=40&refid=18&ref=m_notif¬if_t=group_acactivity