Lots of chopped garlic
Few stalks parsley - cut into 2-3", keep the heads (root) as well. Brush clean.
Spring onion - cut into 2-3"
1 Onion - slice
1-2 slices Ginger - shred
1 tbsp Oyster sauce
2 tbsp shao xing wine
Half tsp sugar
Black pepper, depends on your liking
Optional : chilli padi
* you can oso use white wine
1. Heat up 1 tbsp oil. Add parsley HEAD, fry till fragrant.
2. Add ginger, then onion till slightly transparent, which is half cook.
3. Add garlic. Add in clams. Mix well.
4. Add all sauce mixes.
Stir well. Cover till clams open or about 2-3mins.
5. Lastly add in parsley & spring onion. Mix well and well. If there are clams still close, can cover for another minute.
* sometimes, i use this to cook beehoon too. All you have to do is add water enough, add more sauces to adjust taste.
Post link: https://m.facebook.com/groups/475176279218120?view=permalink&id=722538771148535&ref=m_notif¬if_t=group_activity&_rdr#_=_