An empty bottle (eg. Nescafe Powder Glass Container)
A sieve and a piece of cloth
A container to put the butter
Heavy Cream -- 120g
Water or Milk -- 200cc
(Mix together and store in a refrigerator overnight)
1) Shake the bottle hard and continuously.
2) After shaking for 7-8 mins, yellow mixture starts appearing.
3) Put the mixture into the sieve and rinse with running water.
4) Put the mixture on the cutting board. Drain excess water by using a spatula.
5) Add same salt and mix it well.
6) Put the butter in a container and store in refrigerator. The butter and last for 2 weeks.
Post link: https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/singaporehomecooks/permalink/678640335538379/