- 6 eggs
- Thumb size ginger (julienne)
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- abt 100g of lean pork (cut into thin slices & marinate with cornflour)
- 2 capful of light soya sauce
- 2 tsp of sugar
- 2 tbsp of white rice wine
- abt 300ml hot water
1. Pan-fried the eggs with a little sesame oil, set aside
2. Heat up sesame oil, add in julienned ginger
3. Add in pork and 1 capful of light soya sauce and stirfry til 80% cooked.
4. Add in hot water and sugar.
5. Add in eggs, 1 capful of light soya after sugar melted.
6. Toss the eggs gently. Lower to medium heat, simmer for 1-2 mins
7. Turn up heat, add rice wine and simmer for abt 30s.
Post link: https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=10152308686014151&set=gm.673870972681982&type=1&theater