Ingredients:- 5 eggs (beat well)
- 3 medium tomatoes (cut into wedges, u may add more if u like tomatoes)
- 1 tbsp of light soya sauce
- 1 tsp of cornflour (mix with 2tsp of water)
- 3 tbsp of sunflower oil
1. Add 1 tbsp of oil in heated wok and stirfry tomatoes til they are half-cooked. Remove from wok and set aside.
2. Add light soya sauce to beaten eggs, mix well.
3. Put 2 tbsp of oil into heated wok on high heat, put in eggs. When eggs starts to coagulate, make twirling motions with spatula gently.
4. When eggs are half-cooked, put in tomatoes. Set fire to low-medium, gently stirfry.
5. When eggs are abt 90% cooked, add in cornflour water. Cook til eggs are done and serve!
Post link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/singaporehomecooks/665396903529389/?notif_t=group_comment#!/photo.php?fbid=10152272903064151&set=gm.665248103544269&type=1&theater